On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 07:51:22AM +0200, Heiko Schocher wrote:
Add support for LG LG4573 480x800 4,3" panel. the LG4573
is used on the LG LCD LB043WV2-SD01, an industrial 4.3" TFT
panel with SPI control interface.
Signed-off-by: Heiko Schocher <hs@xxxxxxx>
Changes in v2:
- add comments from Thierry Reding:
- fix some spelling issues
- remove "power-on-delay"
- remove display timings usage from DT, instead specify the
timing in the driver.
- change config symbol to DRM_PANEL_LG_LG4573
- change filename to panel-lg-lg4573.c
- get rid of power_on_delay
- use cpu_to_be16()
- rework lg4573_spi_write_u16_array()
- introduce lg4573_spi_write_dcs()
- reworked error reporting
.../devicetree/bindings/panel/lg,lg4573.txt | 19 +
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/Kconfig | 8 +
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-lg-lg4573.c | 382 +++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 410 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/panel/lg,lg4573.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-lg-lg4573.c
There were a couple of review comments that you missed, but I've
addressed them while applying. Might be good to give it a spin just
to make sure I didn't accidentally break anything.