Manufacturer of magnets/Supplier of Bosch

From: Thomas
Date: Thu Aug 20 2015 - 03:37:23 EST

Dear sir,

How are you? This is Thomas from China Topmagtech Ltd, We get your contact from my friend and knowing that you are buying some precised magnetized magnets for your item.

We are professional manufacture Sintered NdFeB & Magnetic Assemblies.
Our advantage is: Precise magnetization, complicated shape and magnetic assembly ect.

Hope have chance to make long term cooperation with you. We can make our competitive price and free samples for you.

Any question or request please feel free to contact us.

Bests Regards

Thomas --- Sales Engineer
Mobile: 0086-15889706837
Address: New Sanyo Motor Industrial Park, Haoyi Villiage, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China 518104
Tel:(86)755-29019871
Fax:(86) 755-29735987
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&topmag1@xxxxxxx