[v4 0/2] *** 8250_dw ***

From: Noam Camus
Date: Fri Aug 21 2015 - 06:35:23 EST

From: Noam Camus <noamc@xxxxxxxxxx>

v4 change
Remove patch for skipping looptest through DT option.
This is now handled in our simulator model.
Thanks to Vineet Gupta from Synopsys for his help.

We are left with 2 patches which adds BIG endian support.

V3 change:
Use second level accessors for big/little endian port.
The new accessors are now pointed from uart_port->private_data
These accessors are initialized during driver probe().
Driver shouldn't access directly to readl/writel but to
these new second level accessors (first level is at uart_port).
e.g. at dw8250_check_LCR() and dw8250_setup_port() I replaced such
direct calls.

V2 changes:
1) better description for each commit.
2) adding to CC list the device tree maintainer.
3) rename dw8250_check_control() --> dw8250_check_LCR().
4) remove bad patch of "add UPF_FIXED_TYPE to flags".

Noam Camus (2):
serial: 8250_dw: Add support for big-endian MMIO accesses
serial: 8250_dw: dw8250_setup_port() use endianness aware read.

drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_dw.c | 72 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----