Re: linux-next conflict resolution branch for btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Aug 21 2015 - 14:06:51 EST

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:45:24AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:39:18 -0400 Chris Mason <clm@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > There are a few conflicts for btrfs in linux-next this time. They are
> > small, but I pushed out the merge commit I'm using here:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git next-merge
>
> Thanks for that. It seems to have merged OK but maybe it conflicts
> with something later in linux-next. Unfortunately see my other email
> about a build problem. I will keep this example merge in mind for
> later.

Ok, I put the ifdefs in btrfs. Really what I need to do is change
bio_clone to do this work, but that means making sure its the right
thing for dm/md first.

I also added ifdefs for bio->bi_ioc in fs/btrfs/volumes.c, but
another commit in linux-next actually deletes the whole function from
btrfs. I've redone the example merge:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git next-merge

-chris