GREETINGS,

From: messakahawai
Date: Thu Aug 27 2015 - 12:45:46 EST

Hello,

I am Mr. Messaka Hawai, from Burkina Faso in West African region. I
work with the Islamic Development Bank(IDB) here in the nation. I am
writing you from my office which will be of an immense benefit to both
of us. In my department, being the accountant manager I discovered an
abandoned sum of $8 million United States Dollars in an account that
belongs to one of the bank late foreign customers, a German citizen
who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash. Now our bank has
been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for

the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin
/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account
valued at $8 Million Dollars can be done and pay to you for both of
This will be disbursed or shared between both of us in these us.
percentages, 55% for me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

I have secured necessary informationâs and the certificate of deposit
that can be used to back up this claim we are making.
All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and
trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law. Having gone through a methodical
search, I decided to contact you so that you will find this proposal
interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and
indicating your interest, I will

furnish you with more details and you can contact me through this
myprivate E-mail address (messakahawai@xxxxxxxxx).Please i will like
you to write me back through my Private email address as
follows;(messakahawai@xxxxxxxxx) for further discussion.Pls do not
forget to contact me through this mail, so that all the details
concerning to the transaction can be giving to you.Endeavour to let me
know your decision rather than to keep me waiting or exposing me.

Regrds,

Mr.Messaka Hawai