Re: igmp broadcast storm Red Hat EL7 3.1 Kernel

From: Jeffrey Merkey
Date: Mon Aug 31 2015 - 14:10:37 EST

I was able to reproduce it last night with 2.6.32 on Centos 6.3 so it
does not seem confined to just the 3.X tree. I think this is
something that's been lurking in the kernel for years and just has a
hard time showing up. Bugs that go away on their own come back on
their own.

I got a trace of the traffic but need one of the os. I'll attempt to
get a trace of this again since I seem to be able to reproduce it by
routing NetFlix traffic through the router while I am streaming live
videos on Linux.

I will setup the system to trap the bug and post the traces.

Jeff