Re:

From: Zariya
Date: Tue Sep 01 2015 - 09:16:56 EST

Help me and my 2 kids here in Syria We will share the 6,600,000 USD
I have here with you for your help, sorry to mention it
we want to leave Syria, put the kids in school and buy a new home
You will give us guidance when we arrive Their father died in the chemical weapon airstrike
I will send you our family pictures and more details as I read from you

Yours

ZariyaHelp me and my 2 kids here in Syria We will share the 6,600,000 USD