Re: Regression: can't apply frequency offsets above 1000ppm.

From: John Stultz
Date: Tue Sep 01 2015 - 16:28:14 EST

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Nuno GonÃalves <nunojpg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is a regression on the clock system since v3.16-rc5-111-g4396e05
> [1], where the clock doesn't apply frequency offsets above about
> 1000ppm [2].

??? Hrm. I'm not sure I'm understanding here.

Adjtimex frequency limits have been capped to ~500ppm for a long time
and the commit you pointed to in [1] doesn't seem to be at all related
to the adjtimex interface.

Can you be more specific about which interface and arguments you're
using which are causing troubles?
Miroslav: Do you have further details?

thanks
-john