Only 1 cpu scheduled in 4.2.0

From: Martin van Es
Date: Wed Sep 02 2015 - 05:38:53 EST

Hi,

I recently compiled 4.2.0 based on my previous 4.1.6 config (make oldconfig).
On 4.1.6 all cores are equally scheduled.

This new 4.2.0 kernel however only schedules cpu0 on my 4 cpu i7-3537U
(which is actually 2 cores x 2HT, as far as I understand the specs).
CPU1 is scheduled for 0.5% now and then, so it's not completely 0.

I tried (re)enabling NUMA support, since that's adviced for 64bit/i7
cpu's according to the help text, but that didn't change anything.

Did I miss a new option for SMP scheduling in 4.2.0?

Best regards,
Martin
--
If 'but' was any useful, it would be a logic operator