thinkpad_acpi: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 side lock button (0x6020)

From: Darren Hart
Date: Sat Oct 10 2015 - 17:53:14 EST

The Lenovo ThinkPad Yogo 12 has a button on the side by the power and volume
keys with a padlock icon on it, I presume intended to be used as Screenlock.

It emits 0x6020 which means it falls into the hotkey_notify_6xxx() block. It
seems this should be handled similarly to the 0x1xxx events instead (as a
hotkey).

Is this a keymap change candidate? If so, How do I map 0x6020 to a scancode?

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center