Re: [patch] sched: disable task group re-weighting on the desktop

From: Mike Galbraith
Date: Sun Oct 11 2015 - 21:59:28 EST

On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 06:46 +1100, paul.szabo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear Mike,
>
> Did you check whether setting min_- and max_interval e.g. as per
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/10/11/34
> would help with your issue (instead of your "horrible gs destroying"
> patch)?

I spent a lot of MY time looking into YOUR problem, only to be accused
of actively avoiding reproduction thereof, and now you toss another cute
little dart my way. Looking into your problem wasn't a complete waste
of my time, as it led me to something that actually looks interesting.
Thanks for that, and goodbye. *PLONK*

-Mike