Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the input tree

From: Hans de Goede
Date: Fri Oct 16 2015 - 03:37:43 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. Hio,

On 16-10-15 04:19, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Dmitry,

After merging the input tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from samples/hidraw/hid-example.c:14:0:
./usr/include/linux/input.h:17:31: fatal error: input-event-codes.h: No such file or directory

Caused by commit

d794709c3916 ("Input: Add input-event-codes header file")

I have used the input tree from next-20151015 for today.

Sorry, my bad, I assumed anything under include/uapi would
automatically get installed as a usr header, but it turns out
any files added need to also be added to the Kbuild file, the
attached patch should fix this.

Dmitry, feel free to squash this into the original patch.

Regards,

Hans