Stable queue is caught up on for 3.10, 3.14, 4.1, and 4.2-stable kernels

From: Greg KH
Date: Sat Oct 17 2015 - 23:13:36 EST

Hi all,

I've finally caught up on all pending patches for the above mentioned
stable kernels that have either hit Linus's tree with a stable@ or
fixes: marking, or have been emailed to the stable@ list requesting to
be included.

Note, I have not included anything since 4.2-rc5 was released, those 38
patches will end up in the next round, I need to wait until they show up
in a public release from Linus before I can apply them.

So, if you have sent in a patch to be included, and don't see it in
these latest round of -rc releases, consider it lost and please resend.

thanks,

greg k-h