Re: character driver - poll() timeout

From: Muni Sekhar
Date: Wed Oct 28 2015 - 02:41:43 EST

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Clemens Ladisch <clemens@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Muni Sekhar wrote:
>>>
>>> No. Your driver's poll callback never waits.
>>>
>>> Why do you think you need this value?
>>
>> I need to find out when exactly driver's poll callback returned timeout.
>
> Your poll callback _cannot_ return a timeout.
>
> Why do you think you need this information for?

During stress test, my test application fails and throws poll() timeout error.

I need to debug what is the state of my driver during that time. I
added prints in driver poll(), but I gets lots of debug prints if
poll() timeout is more.

So I am wonder if it is possible to get a single debug print for this scenario?

--
Thanks,
Sekhar