[PATCH v13 0/6] PCI: hisi: Add PCIe host support for HiSilicon SoC Hip05
From: Zhou Wang
Date: Thu Oct 29 2015 - 05:26:17 EST
This patchset adds PCIe host support for HiSilicon SoC Hip05. The PCIe hosts
use PCIe IP core from Synopsys, So this driver is based on designware PCIe driver.
Hip05 is an ARMv8 architecture SoC. It should be able to use ARM64 PCIe API in
designware PCIe driver. So this patch also adds ARM64 support for designware
This patchset is based on v4.3-rc1.
Change from v12:
- Reorder patchset as suggestion by Bjorn.
- Add Rob's Acked-by for DT binding.
- Merge HiSilicon PCIe driver, DT binding document and maintainer update into
Change from v11:
- Split 3/6 in v11 to 3/8, 4/8, 5/8 in v12.
- Add print in pcie-hisi.c to indicate read/write hardware defect.
- Modify macro in 1/8 pointed by Bjorn.
Change from v10:
- Remove MSI related setting and VMID/ASID table setting, they will be
implemented in BIOS.
- Use module_platform_driver to init pcie-hisi.c
- Add necessary comments.
Change from v9:
- Use syscon to get subctrl base address.
- 5/6 is based on [PATCH v3 0/2] arm64: Support Hisilicon Hip05-D02 board
from Ding Tianhong
- Add hisi_pcie_cfg_read in pcie-hisi.c to match
[PATCH v6 0/3] PCI: designware: change dw_pcie_cfg_write() and dw_pcie_cfg_read()
Change from v8:
- Rebase on v4.3-rc1.
- Add Tested-by from Gabriel and Minghuan.
- Remove ITS domain parsing in msi_host_init in pcie-hisi.c, no need this as PCI
core does related job. Add ITS base address parsing in msi_host_init.
- Change vmid/asid table configuration, previous configuration was wrong.
- Add wr_own_conf callback in pcie-hisi.c.
- Use subsys_initcall to init hisi PCIe.
Change from v7:
- Remove pp->root_bus_nr = 0 in dra7xx, exynos, imx6, keystone, layerscape,
spear13xx. Pass pp->busn->start to pci_create_root_bus as root bus number.
- Remove bus-range parsing in pcie-hisi.c.
Change from v6:
- Add Pratyush's Acked-by for 1/6 and 2/6.
- Add James' Tested-by for 3/6.
Change from v5:
- Merge 1/6 in this series, discussion about this can be found in 
Change from v4:
- Change the author of 1/5 to Gabriele.
- Modify problems in 3/5 pointed by Bjorn.
- Modify spelling problems in 4/5.
Change from v3:
- Change 1/5 to what Gabriele suggested.
- Use win->__res.start to get *_mod_base in 2/5, this fix a bug in v3 series.
Change from v2:
- Move struct pci_dev *dev and struct pci_sys_data *sys in
pcibios_align_resource in 1/5.
- Add Gabriele's codes in 2/5 which delete unnecessary information parse and
use of_pci_get_host_bridge_resources for both ARM32 and ARM64.
- Add maintainer patch 5/5.
Change from RFC v1:
- Add 1/4 patch by Arnd which removes align_resource callback in ARM
- Change head file in pcie-designware from asm/hardirq.h to linux/hardirq.h.
- Set pp->root_bus_nr = 0 in dra7xx, exynos, imx6, keystone, layerscape,
- Remove unnecessary parentheses of some macros in pcie-hisi.
- Use macro to replace some magic values.
- Merge two loops together and add some comments about it in context_config
function in pcie-hisi.
- Modify some value of items in pcie node example in binding document.
Change from RFC:
- delete dw_pcie_setup, dw_pcie_scan_bus, dw_pcie_map_irq and struct hw_pci,
merge related operations into dw_pcie_host_init.
Link of v12:
Link of v11:
Link of v10:
Link of v9:
Link of v8:
Link of v7:
Link of v6:
Link of v5:
Link of v4:
Link of v3:
Link of v2:
Link of RFC v1:
Link of RFC:
Zhou Wang (4):
PCI: designware: Remove *_mod_base
PCI: designware: Replace DT PCI ranges parse with
PCI: designware: Add ARM64 support
PCI: hisi: Add PCIe host support for HiSilicon SoC Hip05
gabriele paoloni (2):
PCI: designware: Move calculation of bus addresses to DRA7xx
ARM/PCI: Replace pci_sys_data->align_resource with global function
.../bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt | 17 ++
.../devicetree/bindings/pci/hisilicon-pcie.txt | 44 ++++
MAINTAINERS | 7 +
arch/arm/include/asm/mach/pci.h | 6 -
arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c | 12 +-
drivers/pci/host/Kconfig | 8 +
drivers/pci/host/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/pci/host/pci-dra7xx.c | 7 +
drivers/pci/host/pci-keystone-dw.c | 2 +-
drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.c | 249 +++++++--------------
drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.h | 14 +-
drivers/pci/host/pcie-hisi.c | 198 ++++++++++++++++
12 files changed, 378 insertions(+), 187 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/hisilicon-pcie.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pcie-hisi.c
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/