[PATCH v5 0/4] mfd: sec: add S2MPS15 PMIC support
From: Alim Akhtar
Date: Fri Oct 30 2015 - 02:25:21 EST
Samsung's S2MPS15 PMIC is targetted to be used with Samsung's Exynos7 SoC.
The S2MPS15 PMIC is similar in functionality to S2MPS11/14 PMIC. It contains
27 LDO and 10 Buck regulators, RTC, three 32.768 KHz clock outputs and allows
programming these blocks via a I2C interface. This patch series adds initial
support for LDO/Buck regulators of S2MPS15 PMIC.
Changes since v4:
* Dorpped Krzysztof reviewed-by and Lee Acked-by tags from patch 1/4,
because of the new changes to DT bindings. Seeking a fresh review/ack tags.
* Removed samsung,s2mps15-clk compatible as we can reuse exsisting compatible of s2mps13.
* Added acked-by on patch 2/4
* Modified rtc driver as s2mps15 differs from s2mps14/13 etc, addressed Krzysztof
concerns on rtc patch.
There are some other improvement suggestion from Krzystof for the rtc, I feel that can be done
as a sperate patch later.
Changes since v3:
* Changes regulator driver name from s2mps15-pmic -> s2mps15-regulator as disscussed here 
* Re-use the exsisting compatible/names for s2mps15 clock block.
Changes since v2:
* Addressed Lee Jones review comments.
Changes since v1:
* Added suggestion from Krzysztof .
* Added s2mps15's 32.768 clocks support.
* Added s2mps15's rtc support.
V1 of these patches (with a lesser features) were posted a year back,
since then there is not much progress on this, this is my attempt to
move things forward.
This series is based on linux-next-20151022.
This is tested on exynos7-espresso board.
Alim Akhtar (1):
drivers/rtc/rtc-s5m.c: add support for S2MPS15 RTC
Thomas Abraham (3):
dt-bindings: mfd: s2mps11: add documentation for s2mps15 PMIC
mfd: sec: Add support for S2MPS15 PMIC
regulator: s2mps11: add support for S2MPS15 regulators
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/s2mps11.txt | 21 ++-
drivers/mfd/sec-core.c | 31 ++++
drivers/mfd/sec-irq.c | 8 ++
drivers/regulator/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/regulator/s2mps11.c | 135 +++++++++++++++++-
drivers/rtc/rtc-s5m.c | 37 ++++-
include/linux/mfd/samsung/core.h | 1 +
include/linux/mfd/samsung/rtc.h | 2 +
include/linux/mfd/samsung/s2mps15.h | 158 +++++++++++++++++++++
9 files changed, 383 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/samsung/s2mps15.h
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/