Re: [RFC 7/8] Start migrating XUSB away from MFD

From: Martyn Welch
Date: Mon Nov 02 2015 - 08:31:46 EST

On 02/11/15 13:27, Lee Jones wrote:
On Mon, 02 Nov 2015, Martyn Welch wrote:
On 02/11/15 12:47, Lee Jones wrote:
On Mon, 02 Nov 2015, Martyn Welch wrote:

Besides, I'm never applying a patch that self confesses to be "hacky
in places" into Mainline, ever.
As I mentioned before, I'm posting these patches for comment (hence
why I've marked them as "RFC" not "PATCH").
I did notice that this was an RFC -- and this was my Comment. ;)

Which I'm prepared to completely accept and wouldn't have it any other way :-)

Martyn