Re: [RFC 0/8] Add support for NVIDIA Tegra XUSB

From: Stephen Warren
Date: Mon Nov 02 2015 - 12:20:48 EST

On 11/02/2015 04:55 AM, Martyn Welch wrote:
This series is based on commits that can be found in the git tree here:

https://github.com/thierryreding/linux/commits/staging/xhci

I have included the patches I've used from that tree as patches 1-5.

The above patches were submitted for review back in May:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/5/4/574

Let's hold off on any XUSB driver submissions. We need to sort out what we want the DT binding to look like first. Hopefully Thierry will be posting revised XUSB PADCTL and XUSB bindings in the near future. Once that's finalized, then we can look at drivers that implement them.