Re: [GIT PULL] Thermal-SoC management updates for v4.4-rc1 #1

From: Eduardo Valentin
Date: Tue Nov 03 2015 - 12:14:34 EST

Rui, Rafael,

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 03:10:28AM +0000, Zhang, Rui wrote:

> > Javi Merino (2):
> > PM / OPP: get the voltage for all OPPs
>
> I think this patch should be took by Rafael, right?
>
> Thanks,
> Rui
>
> > drivers/base/power/opp.c | 4 +-

Well, yes. I included it here because the devfreq support has a
(functional) dependency on this change. As it is a small change, and
I did not notice any break in linux-next, I included it in my pull
request.

Rafael, I think it is your call. Do you want collect this one and send
it via your tree, or are you fine having it going through Ruis?

BR,

Eduardo Valentin