Re: Issue on regmap-mmio

From: Mark Brown
Date: Thu Nov 12 2015 - 05:51:26 EST

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 08:57:34AM +0000, Lu Y.B. wrote:
> Hi Mark,

Please fix your mail client to word wrap within paragraphs at something
substantially less than 80 columns. Doing this makes your messages much
easier to read and reply to.

> May I know whether the regmap APIs support big-endian platforms, lilke PowerPC?
> I am a little confused why 'regmap_mmio_read/write' in regmap-mmio.c call '{read,write}{b,w,l,q}()'.

Check out the latest regmap code, there was a fix went in for this
recently. See "regmap-mmio: Use native endianness for read/write".