URGENT ATTENTION:

From: Lucas McCleary
Date: Thu Nov 12 2015 - 09:29:18 EST

Greetings from Greece,

Bearing in mind the nature of the content of this letter coming from a person without any referral, I apologize for any inconvenience, but please read and objectively consider if we can work together. It is a business proposal that i believe will benefit both parties if diligently carried and implemented.

I am Mr.Lucas McCleary, an industrialist who desperately seeking for an urgent help to relocate my business interests out of Greece because of the crisis in my country. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any profitable business sector in your country or elsewhere, please get back to me for possible business co-operation.

I hope you understand our desperate condition in our country.

Best Regard
Mr.Lucas McCleary
Currently in London / Unted Kingdom.