[ANNOUNCE] kmod 22

From: Lucas De Marchi
Date: Tue Nov 17 2015 - 19:23:17 EST

kmod 22 is out:

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/kmod/kmod-22.tar.xz
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/kmod/kmod-22.tar.sign

Tiny release:

- Tools:
- Change defaul log level for tools to WARNING rather than
ERROR and update
some log levels for current messages

- depmod doesn't fallback to uname if a bad version is passed
in the command
line anymore. We just exit with an error.

- insmod was taught the -f flag, just like in modprobe. It was
previously
silently ignoring it.

- libkmod
- New kmod_get_dirname() API to get the module directory set in the