Re: ieee802154-atusb: Delete an unnecessary check before the function call "kfree_skb"

From: Stefan Schmidt
Date: Fri Dec 11 2015 - 08:21:29 EST

Hello.

On 11/12/15 14:07, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
this slipped through, but now it does no longer apply.

Applying: ieee802154-atusb: Delete an unnecessary check before the function call "kfree_skb"
error: patch failed: drivers/net/ieee802154/atusb.c:310
error: drivers/net/ieee802154/atusb.c: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 ieee802154-atusb: Delete an unnecessary check before the function call "kfree_skb"
How can this hiccup happen?

I might have been a problem when I was resending your patch the first time as Marcel was not able to find the original one.

I have send it a second time now and it worked fine. The patch is already applied to the bluetooth-next tree and thus on its way. All good now.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git/commit/?id=4188146566a9f1d57dfce77fd9457f7304b69dfa

regards
Stefan Schmidt