linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with the nfsd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Dec 30 2015 - 21:31:19 EST

Hi Doug,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got conflicts in a quite a
few files between (mostly, I think) commit:

6c7b6d2d442c ("IB: merge struct ib_device_attr into struct ib_device")

from the nfsd tree and various commits from the rdma tree.

It would have taken me considerable time to fix the conflicts up, so I
have dropped teh rdma tree for today (just because it was merged second).
Please have a conversation and figure out how you are going to cooperate
and get these conflicts fixed e.g. set up a stable branch with Christoph's
commit (and any other conflicting commits) in it and merge that into
both trees.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx