[PATCH v4 0/4] Mediatek MT2701 SCPSYS power domain support
From: James Liao
Date: Wed Jan 20 2016 - 01:08:40 EST
This patchset is based on v4.4-next/soc from Matthias , which is
4.4-rc1 plus 2 patches. This patchset adds scpsys power domain support
for Mediatek MT2701.
The major change from v3 is merging MT2701 and MT8173 scpsys support
in a single file (mtk-scpsys.c).
To share the code between MT2701 and MT8173, this patchset also refined
original mtk-scpsys.c to separate common codes and platform codes, so
that mtk-scpsys.c can support new SoCs more easily.
MT8173 and MT2701 scpsys init level are now subsys_init. Please refer to 
to see discussion details.
changes since v3:
- Implement MT8173 and MT2701 scpsys drivers in a signle file.
- Remove naming of registers that can't be shared among SoCs.
changes since v2:
- Rebase to mbgg/linux-mediatek v4.4-next/soc .
- Remove MTK_SCPSYS_MT8173 and MTK_SCPSYS_MT2701.
- Modify scpsys dt-binding document to support MT2701.
changes since v1:
- Make MTK_SCPSYS in Kconfig invisible from users.
- Add comments for changing scpsys init level to subsys_init.
James Liao (2):
soc: mediatek: Refine scpsys to support multiple platform
soc: mediatek: Init MT8173 scpsys driver earlier
Shunli Wang (2):
soc: mediatek: Add MT2701 power dt-bindings
soc: mediatek: Add MT2701 scpsys driver
.../devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/scpsys.txt | 6 +-
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-scpsys.c | 534 +++++++++++++--------
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-scpsys.h | 55 +++
include/dt-bindings/power/mt2701-power.h | 27 ++
4 files changed, 416 insertions(+), 206 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-scpsys.h
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/power/mt2701-power.h