[PATCH v3 0/4] net: mvneta: support more than one clk
From: Jisheng Zhang
Date: Wed Jan 20 2016 - 06:32:58 EST
Some platforms may provide more than one clk for the mvneta IP, for
example Marvell BG4CT provides "core" clk for the mac core, and "axi"
clk for the AXI bus logic.
This series tries to addess the "more than one clk" issue. Note: to
support BG4CT, we have lots of refactor work to do, eg. BG4CT doesn't
have mbus concept etc.
- Name the optional clock as "bus", which is a bit more flexible.
- Add Thomas Acks to patch1 and patch2.
- make sure the headers are really sorted (some headers are still
unsorted in v1).
- disable axi clk before disabling core clk, Thank Thomas.
- update dt binding as Thomas suggested.
Jisheng Zhang (4):
net: mvneta: sort the headers in alphabetic order
net: mvneta: Try to get named core clock first
net: mvneta: get optional bus clk
net: mvneta: update clocks property and document additional
.../bindings/net/marvell-armada-370-neta.txt | 7 +++-
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 38 ++++++++++++++--------
2 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)