[GIT PULL 0/9] ARM: SoC updates for v4.5

From: Olof Johansson
Date: Wed Jan 20 2016 - 20:15:03 EST

Hi Linus,

Here's our batch of changes for v4.5. A little later than usual, life has been
a bit on the busy side lately.

Biggest news this cycle is the conversion of the remaining long tail ARMv6/v7
platforms to multiplatform, the culmination of 5 years worth of work. Details
are in the 3rd pull request.

Beyond that it's the usual mix of some new SoCs and platforms, new
hardware support, a few driver additions and updates and various tweaks
and fixes.

No hairy conflicts this time around, mostly a few add/add trivial updates.

I did notice that you picked up a conflicting MAINTAINERS update for
Renesas platforms this morning (after I had generated these emails and
checked for conflicts), but it shouldn't be bad to sort out.

Please merge!

Thanks,

-Olof