Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull bugfixes+cleanup for Linux 4.5

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Sun Jan 24 2016 - 12:41:09 EST

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Trond Myklebust
> <trond.myklebust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>> git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/trondmy/linux-nfs.git tags/nfs-for-4.5-2
>
> You have some odd double-spacing issue in this pull request. It's
> fine, and I pulled, but I thought I'd mention the oddity in case you
> started doing something new and broken and hadn't noticed.

Yeah. I was having trouble getting evolution to send my emails due to
some encryption borkage in the latest incarnation from Fedora, so I
saved it as a draft and then imported it to the gmail web interface.
That's what introduced the double-spacing.
I'm hoping this will get fixed quickly, so I can go back to sending
email the old way...

Cheers
Trond