Re: Move skein out of staging?

From: Jason Cooper
Date: Mon Jan 25 2016 - 10:27:25 EST

Hi Ksenija,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 01:18:46PM +0100, Ksenija StanojeviÄ wrote:
> I'm helping Greg do a bit of cleanup in the staging tree, I noticed that
> skein driver is maybe ready to be moved out of staging. Are there
> any TODO tasks left to do beside checkpatch.pl clean-up?

Well, I haven't looked at the code recently. But, iirc, most of the
major todo items were done. I'm honestly not too worried about
checkpatch warnings at this point.

My biggest problem is -ETIME. If someone creates a series to move it
over, I'll be happy to test and Ack. Otherwise, we'll be waiting a bit.
:-/

I barely have time to keep up with my other maintainer duties, which are
hobby/freetime as well.

There's occasionally been interest in helping out, but it always seems
to peter out prior to the actual move.

thx,

Jason.