Where is nilfs2 fsck

From: David Niklas
Date: Mon Feb 08 2016 - 13:54:44 EST

Alas, my beautiful fs has become damaged and fsck does nothing, I think
it's a nop.
What is wrong, something in the btree, the original message was in
syslog but it seems to have rotated, I could tell you but I'd have to
cause my kernel to remount my home dir RO, which is not acceptable at
this time.
I'm not interested in the files that can't be accessed, I was trying to
delete them when I found the error so even an experimental fsck would do.
I do have nilfs2-utils installed but I can't find anything useful in
there.
Do I need to backup and reformat the partition?

Thanks, David

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!