Supplying High Quality NdFeB Materials

From: Thomas
Date: Sat Feb 20 2016 - 01:21:24 EST

Dear,

Good day.

May I have your attention?We are a professional manufacturer&exporter of magnet and magnetic products located in Shenzhen China,with two production line the annual capacity exceeds 1,000 tons.

Thanks to skilled workers and engineers,some of them having more than 15 years experience in magnet industry,we are able to provide you good quality magnets and professionalism consultancy.

Especially we are competitive in series N35-N50,H,SH,UH series etc..,that are widely used in motors,sensors,speakers,generators,wind turbines and other electric or industrial devices.

Below are some pictures of our facilities,you can also view more product information at our topmag website.

If we could be of any further assistance,pls don't hesitate to contact us directly,thank you.

Bests Regards

Thomas --- Sales Engineer
Mobile: 0086-15889706837
Address: New Sanyo Motor Industrial Park, Haoyi Villiage, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China 518104
Tel:(86)755-29019871
Fax:(86) 755-29735987
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&topmag1@xxxxxxx