Re: 4.4-final: 28 bioset threads on small notebook

From: Ming Lei
Date: Mon Feb 22 2016 - 21:55:56 EST

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 6:58 AM, Kent Overstreet
<kent.overstreet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

In commit df2cb6daa4(block: Avoid deadlocks with bio allocation by
stacking drivers), deadlock in this situation has been avoided already.
Or are there other issues with global bio_set? I appreciate if you may
explain it a bit if there are.

Thanks,
Ming Lei