Re: richacl(7) man page review comments

From: Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
Date: Tue Feb 23 2016 - 05:16:41 EST

Hi Andreas,

On 02/22/2016 03:46 PM, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
> <mtk.manpages@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've once more pulled from the latest git; here's some more comments.
>
> thanks again. I've updated the repo with your changes.

Thanks!

[...]

>> I'm going to play the broken record :-)
>>
>> Could we start with just a few simple examples already, and build up
>> over future iterations of this page?
>
> Yes, as soon as I'll get to it :)

Sure. But, to press the point home, I'm interested to do further
review, but I feel like the lack of examples is limiting my ability to
understand what's going on and deepen the feedback that I provide in
future iterations. So, start please, even if only starting small :-).

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Kerrisk