extending /sys/.../iio:deviceX/in_accelX_power_mode

From: Martin Kepplinger
Date: Tue Mar 01 2016 - 04:01:08 EST

Would it be ok, if adding in_accelX_power_mode to a driver, to extend it
so that in_accel_power_mode_available offers:

low_noise low_power low_power_low_noise normal

if there's a default "normal" mode, plus options to increase or decrease
oversampling / power consumption for my device?

Specifically I'm unsure about "low_power_low_noise" being enough
user-friendly. The chip I work with just happens to offer these 4 modes.
Would you leave out "low_power_low_noise" and go with

low_noise low_power normal

or is it not even desired to add "normal" to the list?

Although strictly not necessary, I would add any new addition to the
Documentation as well.

thanks
martin