Re:LDPE/HDPE/TPE gloves etc.

From: Vivian
Date: Thu Mar 03 2016 - 00:48:59 EST

Dear Manager,

This is Vivian from Ju County Mingbo Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd in China.

Glad to hear that you're on the market for disposable PE gloves and aprons. We mainly produced LDPE/HDPE/TPE gloves,Two fingers gloves, PE aprons for more than eight years. Our products have been exported to many countries. So please be assured of the quality. Hope to be a partner of your company!

Any interest, please freely contact me! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regardsÂÂ
Vivian
Ju County Mingbo Industry ÂÂ Trade Co.,Ltd
ADD: Liu Guanzhuang industrial ParkÂÂJu CountyÂÂRizhao CityÂÂShandong Province
TelÂÂ18661694858
FaxÂÂ0633-6178378