Re: Suspicious error for CMA stress test

From: Joonsoo Kim
Date: Sun Mar 06 2016 - 23:34:19 EST

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 03:35:26PM +0800, Hanjun Guo wrote:
> On 2016/3/4 14:38, Joonsoo Kim wrote:

> >> Hmm, this is not working:
> > Sad to hear that.
> >
> > Could you tell me your system's MAX_ORDER and pageblock_order?
> >

> MAX_ORDER is 11, pageblock_order is 9, thanks for your help!

Hmm... that's same with me.

Below is similar fix that prevents buddy merging when one of buddy's
migrate type, but, not both, is MIGRATE_ISOLATE. In fact, I have
no idea why previous fix (more correct fix) doesn't work for you.
(It works for me.) But, maybe there is a bug on the fix
so I make new one which is more general form. Please test it.

Thanks.