[PATCH] jbd2: remove excess descriptions for handle_s
From: Luis de Bethencourt
Date: Sat Mar 19 2016 - 13:06:19 EST
Commit bf6993276f74 ("jbd2: Use tracepoints for history file")
removed the members j_history, j_history_max and j_history_cur from struct
handle_s but the descriptions stayed lingering. Removing them.
Signed-off-by: Luis de Bethencourt <luisbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Noticed this issue when running make htmldocs.
It gives the following warnings:
.//include/linux/jbd2.h:1033: warning: Excess struct/union/enum/typedef member 'j_history' description in 'journal_s'
.//include/linux/jbd2.h:1033: warning: Excess struct/union/enum/typedef member 'j_history_max' description in 'journal_s'
.//include/linux/jbd2.h:1033: warning: Excess struct/union/enum/typedef member 'j_history_cur' description in 'journal_s'
include/linux/jbd2.h | 3 ---
1 file changed, 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/jbd2.h b/include/linux/jbd2.h
index fd1083c..401792d 100644
@@ -781,9 +781,6 @@ jbd2_time_diff(unsigned long start, unsigned long end)
* @j_wbufsize: maximum number of buffer_heads allowed in j_wbuf, the
* number that will fit in j_blocksize
* @j_last_sync_writer: most recent pid which did a synchronous write
- * @j_history: Buffer storing the transactions statistics history
- * @j_history_max: Maximum number of transactions in the statistics history
- * @j_history_cur: Current number of transactions in the statistics history
* @j_history_lock: Protect the transactions statistics history
* @j_proc_entry: procfs entry for the jbd statistics directory
* @j_stats: Overall statistics