[PATCH v2 2/5] staging: rtl8712: Fixed FSF address warning in drv_types.h
From: Parth Sane
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 04:19:43 EST
Fixed checkpatch check caused by FSF address paragraph as per guidelines.
Signed-off-by: Parth Sane <laerdevstudios@xxxxxxxxx>
Changes in v2:
- Added commit message
drivers/staging/rtl8712/drv_types.h | 4 ----
1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/staging/rtl8712/drv_types.h b/drivers/staging/rtl8712/drv_types.h
index 29e47e1..ae79047 100644
@@ -11,10 +11,6 @@
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110, USA
* Modifications for inclusion into the Linux staging tree are
* Copyright(c) 2010 Larry Finger. All rights reserved.