[PATCH v2] fence: add missing descriptions for fence
From: Luis de Bethencourt
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 09:57:06 EST
The members child_list and active_list were added to the fence struct
without descriptions for the Documentation. Adding these.
Fixes: b55b54b5db33 ("staging/android: remove struct sync_pt")
Signed-off-by: Luis de Bethencourt <luisbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reviewed-by: Javier Martinez Canillas <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This second version fixes the commit message as suggested by Javier Martinez.
include/linux/fence.h | 2 ++
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)
diff --git a/include/linux/fence.h b/include/linux/fence.h
index bb52201..ba5b678 100644
@@ -49,6 +49,8 @@ struct fence_cb;
* @timestamp: Timestamp when the fence was signaled.
* @status: Optional, only valid if < 0, must be set before calling
* fence_signal, indicates that the fence has completed with an error.
+ * @child_list: list of children fences
+ * @active_list: list of active fences
* the flags member must be manipulated and read using the appropriate
* atomic ops (bit_*), so taking the spinlock will not be needed most