Re: [patch] mfd: lp8788-irq: uninitialized variable in irq handler

From: Lee Jones
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 15:20:39 EST

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016, Dan Carpenter wrote:

> Gar, the truth is I'm never going to remember to capitalize patches for
> you. No one else has that rule. Plus the last two times we had this

It's an awesome rule. Everyone should have that rule. ;)

> discussion the patches I was fixing were not capitalized either.
>
> git log -p --author="Dan Carpenter" drivers/mfd | grep Fixes | head
> -n 2

Not sure what you think the output of this command is meant to show,
but I get this:

$ git log -p --author="Dan Carpenter" drivers/mfd | grep Fixes | head -n 2
Fixes: c013f0a56c56 ('mfd: Add pm8xxx irq support')

... which seems to go against your statement.

--
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead