Add clock support for the Artpec-6 SoC port. The ARM parts are in the series
"arm: Add Artpec-6 SoC" and it goes through the arm-soc tree.
Changes since v3:
- The binding was corrected to handle two fractional divider clocks as input to
the clock controller.
- Updated clk-artpec6.c to handle a distinct fractional divider input for each
i2s clock mux.
Changes since v2:
- Moved axis,artpec6-clkctrl.h to the first patch with the DT bindings.
Changes since v1:
- The driver now provides all clocks from the main clock controller block
through one DT node.
- Added a header file for the clock indexes.
- Refer to clock-bindings.txt in the bindings document.
A platform driver was not possible because the clocks are needed earlier in the
Lars Persson (2):
clk: add device tree binding for Artpec-6 clock controller
clk: add artpec-6 clock controller
.../devicetree/bindings/clock/artpec6.txt | 41 +++++
drivers/clk/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/clk/axis/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/clk/axis/clk-artpec6.c | 189 +++++++++++++++++++++
include/dt-bindings/clock/axis,artpec6-clkctrl.h | 38 +++++
5 files changed, 270 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/artpec6.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/axis/Makefile
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/axis/clk-artpec6.c
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/axis,artpec6-clkctrl.h