Re: [git pull] orangefs bugfixes for rc2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Mar 31 2016 - 15:27:36 EST

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Martin Brandenburg
<martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull two bugfixes for OrangeFS.

I *really* want signed tags when pulling from github or similar open
hosting sites.

So can you please re-do the pull request, but rather than just a plain
branch, use

"git tag -s"

to create a signed tag for me to pull?

Even if your key doesn't end up being connected to other kernel
developers (I have no idea), I'll be able to see that I'm pulling from
the same person, and presumably you and Mike can sign (or already have
signed) each others keys etc so that eventually that connection is
visible too.

Linus