[QUEUED v20160420 00/19] stm class/intel_th: Patches in my queue

From: Alexander Shishkin
Date: Wed Apr 20 2016 - 06:43:48 EST

Hi everybody,

These are the patches that I have in my queue for the next merge
window at the moment. They can also be found in a git tree [1] or via
cgit [2], branch stm-dev. Let me know what you think.

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ash/stm.git
[2] https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/ash/stm.git/log/?h=stm-dev

Alexander Shishkin (18):
MAINTAINERS: Add a git tree for the stm class
stm class: dummy_stm: Make nr_dummies parameter read-only
stm class: stm_heartbeat: Make nr_devs parameter read-only
stm class: Remove a pointless line
stm class: Do not leak the chrdev in error path
stm class: Fix stm device initialization order
stm class: Remove unnecessary pointer increment
intel_th: pti: Do remove sysfs group on device removal
intel_th: msu: Handle kstrndup() failure
intel_th: Allow subdevice drivers to bring in own attribute groups
intel_th: msu: Create sysfs attributes using core driver's facility
intel_th: pti: Create sysfs attributes using core driver's facility
intel_th: Fix activating a subdevice without a driver
intel_th: msu: Serialize enabling/disabling
intel_th: Hold output driver module reference while capture is active
intel_th: msu: Set fops::owner to prevent module from unloading
intel_th: msu: Release resources on removal
intel_th: pci: Add Broxton-M SOC support

Chunyan Zhang (1):
stm class: Fix integer boundary checks for master range

MAINTAINERS | 1 +
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/core.c | 29 ++++++++-
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/intel_th.h | 6 ++
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/msu.c | 116 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/pci.c | 5 ++
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/pti.c | 6 +-
drivers/hwtracing/stm/core.c | 21 +++---
drivers/hwtracing/stm/dummy_stm.c | 14 ++--
drivers/hwtracing/stm/heartbeat.c | 14 ++--
drivers/hwtracing/stm/policy.c | 5 +-

2.8.0.rc3