To whom it may concern

From: Swift Finance
Date: Mon May 16 2016 - 07:45:51 EST

Swift Finance is in the business of helping people manage small, unsecured credit, when they need it. But thatâs not all.
We pride ourselves on making sure that the short term loans and long term loans that you qualify for are manageable and easy to understand. That way you stay in control of your finances.
Over 98% of our customers say they are satisfied with us. We put this down to the following:
Swift Finance is the answer when you are in need of quick cash loan

â We ensure that you only borrow what you can afford to repay
â We make our agreements as easy and straightforward as possible
â We believe in responsible lending.

Our agents will aim to only lend you what you can afford to repay. Our business is built upon the relationships Swift Finance develop with you our customers., contact us with your details below by email to :swiftfinance@xxxxxxxxxxx

Full Name:
ID Number:
Cell Number:
E-mail: