Re: QRTR merge conflict resolution

From: Bjorn Andersson
Date: Wed May 18 2016 - 00:09:55 EST

On Tue 17 May 17:43 PDT 2016, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> On Tue, 17 May 2016 14:11:54 -0400 (EDT) David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > From: Bjorn Andersson <bjorn.andersson@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 15:19:09 -0700
> >
> > > I have prepared the merge of net-next and the conflicting tag from the
> > > Qualcomm SOC, please include this in your pull towards Linus to avoid
> > > the merge conflict.
> >
> > Pulled, thanks.
>
> Except in the merge resolution, the 2 new functions added to
> include/linux/soc/qcom/smd.h (qcom_smd_get_drvdata and
> qcom_smd_set_drvdata) were not marked "static inline" :-(

How silly of me to miss that, sorry about that.

I didn't spot this in my compile testing either, because this is the
only driver in the tree including that file that doesn't depend on
QCOM_SMD.

As there is no immediate problem with moving forward I suggest that I'll
fix this, through arm-soc, once the code has landed.

Regards,
Bjorn