Re: pxa_defconfig runtime failures due to 'ARM: pxa: activate pinctrl for device-tree machines'

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Tue May 31 2016 - 10:53:25 EST

On 05/30/2016 11:27 PM, Robert Jarzmik wrote:
Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 05/28/2016 01:24 AM, Robert Jarzmik wrote:
Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,
I'd rather say that pxa_defconfig doesn't work anymore on any legacy system.
Its first purpose was to ensure compilation coverage of all legacy pxa systems.
Its second one was to have a single kernel bootable on all legacy pxa systems.

Therefore, would you tell me if the patch in [1] fixes your issue ?

Yes, it does. It is actually the workaround I deployed for my test builds,
since I thought that the change was on purpose.

Good. Can I take that as a Tested-by ?

Yes.

Guenter