Re: Build regressions/improvements in v4.7-rc1

From: Rich Felker
Date: Wed Jun 01 2016 - 18:18:12 EST

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 09:34:07AM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> > + /home/kisskb/slave/src/arch/sh/kernel/setup.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'early_init_dt_scan' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]: => 256:2
>
> sh-randconfig

Nice find. I think I'm incorrectly checking for CONFIG_OF in places
that should actually be checking for CONFIG_OF_FLATTREE. Does that
look right to you? Nothing breaks in actual configurations that make
sense now, only if you enable OF manually without selecting
SH_DEVICE_TREE as your board.

If you can confirm that my assessment is correct I'll include a fix in
my (now-late) pull request.

Rich