Re: 4.7-rc3: Reported regressions from 4.7

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Mon Jun 13 2016 - 09:36:54 EST

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 01:53:34PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Well, Rafael created a bugzilla entry for tracking in the past, so
> using bugzilla as tracking tool works in general. It doesn't mean
> it's the best option, of course, though.

So I don't care whether it is buzgilla or some other central place which
can show you all regressions at once and Thorsten can edit it quickly so
that interested parties can get the latest status of a regression and
not waste time with stale emails.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.