Re: 4.7-rc3: Reported regressions from 4.7

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Mon Jun 13 2016 - 09:53:42 EST

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 03:53:20PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> I used kernel BZ entries for two reasons.
>
> First, some of the bugs were in the kernel BZ already, so they could be added
> to the tracked list very easily when it was in BZ itself. Second, some people
> actually used BZ entries created by me to work on the bugs going forward (for
> storing logs, acpidumps and similar).

Could be useful too, especially if we mark all entries with some keyword
like "regression" or somesuch and then search for it to geget all
regressions.

@Thorsten: well, if you do use bugzilla, you have everything there and
ready to use :)

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.