iPhone Users Database

From: Gavan Hunt
Date: Thu Jun 16 2016 - 15:41:14 EST

Hi,

How are you doing? I'm Gavan. We are an email list vendor serving numerous companies in finding the targeted audience. We have compiled millions of contacts in each category based on an individualâs interest and with their consent.

Just emailing you today to see if you'd be interested in our "iPhone Users Database" from USA.

Data fields on every record: Contact Name( First, Middle, Last Name), Direct Mailing Address ( Address, City, State, Zip Code), List Type, Source, IP Address, Gender, Age, Marital Status, Income and Email Address.

We also have the list of All Mobile Phone Users (Android,iOS), iMac Users, iPod Users, Smart Phone Users, iPad Users, iTunes Users, Tablet Users, PC Users, PC Gamers, XBOX Gamers, Blackberry Users, and many more...

Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions. I really appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Gavan Hunt

---